Once the weather starts to turn cold around here marks the season for stews. I love my crock pot but wish I had a larger one.
My stews are simple:
- Sear a large piece of meat
- Let cook in crockpot for about 2hrs with some butter, garlic, and your favorite herbs
3. Then put onions, carrots, corn, and radishes in (I put some potatoes in early but normally wait)
4. About an hour later add your potatoes. As many as possible cause never to many potatoes
5. Cook till potatoes and carrots are to your liking
6. EAT with cheese of course and hot sauce!